Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, or if you manage a golf country club, these golfing websites will surely make a great reading habit in your free time:
- com – This golf website, regarded as one of the best and biggest online golfing resources, has everything a golf lover needs—from news of all major golf tours, equipment reviews, and travel to blogging, instructions, and shopping.
- GolfDigest – Golfers of all ages and skill levels are sure to love exploring exceptional sites like GolfDigest that is packed with useful information, news, instructions, and videos about golf.
- nl – In collaboration with the National Golf Foundation (NGF), Golf.nl is a comprehensive resource for news, opinions, advice, and tips for golf enthusiasts.
- Hitting It Solid – This golfing blog aims to make golf instruction as simple as possible for every golfer to help them learn and improve their scores faster.
- COM – When you want to be updated on the latest happenings in the men’s U.S. PGA tour, then this site is worth following. It provides player statistics and profiles, with a focus on the main men’s tour. It also features the U.S. Seniors’ Tour, web.com tour, and other golf tours.
- com – Another great instructional website for aspiring golf pros, Rotary Swing.com offers detailed yet easy-to-learn golf instructions based on facts that focus on three aspects: golf swing physics, the body, and the brain.
- The Perfect Impact System – An instructional golf website, The Perfect Impact System features videos that provide helpful instructions on improving one’s golf game, courtesy of PGA professionals like Tom Stickney.